Thursday, July 16, 2020

Wild Foods Wild Elberry with Zinc & Vitamin C REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received Wild Elberry with Zinc & Vitamin C from Wild Foods to review on my blog!

I've been hearing/reading about the benefits of Wild Elberry for the pass 5 plus years now. I was so excited to try this product out!  It is a great supplement to have for an immune boost,especially since the whole COVID-19 pandemic that has been going on for the last couple of months.


Wild Elberry is combined with Vitamin C & Zinc. This supplement is packed with antioxidants and flavonoids that helps boosts your immune system.

This product has a 60 day supply of capsules. Take one (1) capsule once daily with water.



Ingredients:
Elderberry (Sambucus Migra) Fruit, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Albion Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate), Veggie Capsules.


Non-GMO.

Gluten-Free.

I highly recommend it!

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

https://www.wildfoods.co/collections/all


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment