Friday, July 31, 2020

PureBiology Vitamin C Plus Anti-Aging Serum REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum from PureBiology to review on my blog!

I use this product on my face before using a daily moisturizer. And it smells amazing and allows my skin to glow.

The Vitamin C Serum is used for aging skin. It targets signs of aging,such as fine lines,wrinkles,dark spots,acne scars, hyperpigmentation and sunspots. A great serum to help even out skin tone and tighten skin!


INGREDIENTS: Water,Propylene Glycol, Jojoba oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Vitamin C Powder,Aloe Vera Iox,Citric Acid,Phenoxyethanol,Water,Carbomer,Triethanolamine,Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein,Glycine,Proline, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate.


Non-GMO. No parabens. Cruelty-free.

Made in USA.

I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment