Thursday, July 30, 2020

Shape & Tone Body Wrap REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received Shape & Tone Body Wrap from Shape Tone Body Products to review on my blog!


These body wraps are used to target fat deposits and tissue in one use. You can discreetly wear them anywhere you go. You can wear them under clothes at work,gym,shopping or while sleeping.



 It is a great way to make your stomach look tighter and slimmer. The body wrap firms and shapes your body in one easy to use contouring patch. Each packing contains five body wraps.

 They are very lightweight and made with natural ingredients.



INGREDIENTS: Acrylate Copolymer,Lactobacillus/Capscium Frutescens Fruit Ferment Extract,Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Rosa Camino Seed Extract,Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Gingko Baloba Leaf Extract,Hydrolized Collagen,Carnitine,Lecithin, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract.

Made in Korea.

I highly recommend it!

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Shape-and-Tone-Firming-Shaping-Contouring-Patch-Slimming-New-Improved-Body-Wrap-5-WRAPS/358404163


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment