Sunday, July 19, 2020

Bonangel Men's Funny Novelty Dress Socks REVIEW




Hello,readers!

I received Men's Funny Novelty Funny Crew Socks from Bonangel to review on my blog!



These four novelty socks are very soft and cozy. The fabric is made of 80% cotton, 15% nylon and 5% spandex. The socks fits shoe sizes 8-12.

They are very fashionable and unique socks! These socks are very comfortable and add style to any outfit. They keep my feet very warm and the material is so very soft. A great way to make a bold stylish fashion statement.


These awesome socks are machine washable and doesn't shrink. The colors are bright and fun,even after the first wash.

A great gift to buy for birthdays, anniversaries,Christmas, Valentine's day or any other fun occasion.

I highly recommend this product!

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment