Saturday, July 4, 2020

The Good Hour by Doron Erez BOOK REVIEW




Hello,readers!

I received "The Good Hour"by Doron Erez to review on my blog!

The story in this book is about a little girl that wishes she had her father's attention. He is always busy on his cellphone when he is with her. She hopes that his cellphone breaks,so he would devote all of his attention on her. His actual cellphone does break down,but he was able to get it repaired quite quickly. She tells her father that she wishes he would put his cellphone down and pay more attention to her. He agrees with her and decides to one hour a day where his phone is completely turned off to pay more attention to her.

I love this book because many parents can relate to this situation. They try to balance their work/social lives along with devoted time to their child. Mobile phones can be a mega distraction from our families,which can resort in a child feeling unloved. 

Definitely, worth a read!

I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this book, check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Good-Hour-Doron-Erez/dp/9659155611





Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment