Wednesday, July 15, 2020

GIN-HONGSAM Korean Red Panax Ginseng Capsules REVIEW



Hello, readers!

I received Korean Red Panax Ginseng Capsules from
 GIN-HONGSAM to review on my blog!




I absolutely loved be these capsules! They keep me energize and mentally focused. I use these pills as a replacement of coffee. Just take 1 or 2 capsules twice a day to feel the benefits of ginseng.

Korean Red Ginseng helps enhance memory and boost  energy levels. It increases blood flow and absorption.




The ginseng in these capsules were grown in Geumsan region in Korea and made in a GMP certified facility in Korea. The Korean Ginseng roots are very potent and 6 years old.

The capsules contain 100% 
 pure ginseng without any additives or fillers. Very easy to swallow!

Powdered red ginseng saponin extract strengthened with over 20 types of Rare Ginsenosides Rg3, Compound-K and more.

It contains above 8% Ginsenosides with rare Ginenosides:
 Rg3 20mg/g, Compound-K 5mg/g, & Rb1, Rb2, Rg1, Rg2, Rg5, Rh1, Rh2, Rh3, Rh4, Rk1, Rk2, Rk3, Rk4, Rd, Re, Rc, aPPT, aPPD.

Gluten-Free. 

Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly.

Non-GMO.

GMP-Certified.

I highly recommend this product!

If you are interested in this product, check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01L1B16ZE?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment