Monday, July 27, 2020

The Karma Effect:A Divorce Lawyer's Diary by Ruth Dayan Wolfner BOOK REVIEW



Hello, readers!

I received "The Karma Effect" by Ruth Dayan Wolfner to review on my blog!

This book is about divorce and how it can negatively impact your life. You can feel lack of compassion and behavior in a vindictive way towards your soon to be ex-spouse.

It gives great ways to go through divorce procedures through the legal way in an effective way.


There are tons of real life stories within this book. The author tries to mention what is truly important in a marriage and how to protect your children from being damaged during the divorce process.

 A very well-written,smart,funny book. It is an interesting book to own,if you are going through a divorce.

I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Karma-Effect-Ruth-Dayan/dp/B08BR5TR6H


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment