Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Revive Science Detox & Rebalance Clay Mask REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received Detox & Rebalance Clay Mask from Revive Science to review on my blog!

I enjoyed trying out this clay mask! It is a great eliminating the impurities from my pores. My skin feels so clean and smooth. The detoxifying mask has a combination of Charcoal,Kaolin clay,Pink clay,Blue clay and Lecithin.


This clay mask removes out the extra dirt and oil without overdrying your skin. It helps greatly as an acne spot removal treatment or all over application. It cleanses to moisturize and even out skin tone, while leaving your brighter.


This product is great for all skin types! Great to use on oily,dry,sensitive or acne prone skin! 

Non-GMO, paraben, talc, sulfate & cruelty free. Made in the USA.

I highly recommend it!

If you're interested in this product,check out the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment