Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Belvedere Home Scented Candles REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received some scented candles from Belvedere Home to review on my blog!


I absolutely love the box design. VERY BEAUTIFUL!

The box contains four beautifully designed soy candles. A very stylish set of candles with a bohemian theme. These candles can add charm and class to any room!


Wonderful scents of Lavender,Ocean,Rose, Orange to help you feel relax and calm.


These candles are made of biodegradable soy wax,which provides hours of use.

These bohemian candles are perfect to use in your home,yoga studios,hotel,spa and salons.


A perfect gift for Birthdays, Mother's Days,Baby Showers, Anniversaries and any other special occasions!

I highly recommend it!

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:






 Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment