Monday, July 27, 2020

Pure Biology Clay Face Mask REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received a jar of Clay Face Mask from Pure Biology to review on my blog!


I was amazingly surprised by the size of the jar! It contains 9 oz of product! I use this product at night as part of my nightly beauty routine. It is gentle enough for everyday use. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash away with warm water and wash cloth. ItvIt has a very pleasant cucumber smell also.



Ingredients: Bentonite Clay,Kaolin Clay,Retinol,Vitamin B,C &E, and natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids. 

This clay mask removes out the extra dirt and oil without overdrying your skin. It helps greatly as an acne spot removal treatment or all over application. It cleanses to moisturize and even out skin tone, while leaving your brighter.


I highly recommend it!

Non-GMO. No parabens. Cruelty-free.

Made in USA.

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

www.purebiologyusa.com


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment