Sunday, July 5, 2020

Go! Pro-Shake REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I tried out the GO! Pro-Shakes with my veggie quesadilla lunch. 
 I used almond milk with the chocolate shake mix. Very delicious! This type of shake can be used by people of any age!



Blended with 4 high quality proteins that have all the essential amino acids required for growing muscles. Energizing carbohydrates and 3 grams of fiber to aid in healthy digestion. It is blended in healthy fats that are important and vital for proper growth. Omega 3s were also included, because they have been shown to help with brain development. Lastly, vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12 to help with the utilization of all the nutrients in the shake and for added energy as well.

It contains strength building protein,energizing carbohydrates,brain boosting omega-3 and very low in sugar.

A very healthy alternative to high calorie sweets!

Definitely, check out this product!


https://www.skinnyjane.com/go-pro-shakes-protein-nutrition-shakes-for-kids-and-teens

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment