Thursday, July 16, 2020

Revive Science Ultra Hydrating Daytime Moisturizer REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received Ultra Hydrating Daytime Moisturizer from Revive Science to review on my blog! 

I've been using this product as part of my morning beauty routine for a week now. My skin feels softer and smoother. There's no residue left after using it.



The face moisturizer features Argireline, Lipogard, Trylagen PCB and Pentavitin that helps prevent aging of the skin. It helps boosts collagen,while making your face look refreshed.

Natural botanical extracts Avocado, Carrot, Cucumber, Ginseng and Linden Tree lock in moisture to heal dry skin, hydrate and soften your skin.

This moisturizer is made to use around your face,eyes and neck to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and crow's feet. It is great at minimizing pores and tightening your skin. This product helps lighten dark spots and ace scars. 



 

Non-Greasy Formula.

Non-GMO.

 No Parabens.

 Cruelty-free.

 Made in USA.

I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

https://revivesciencebeauty.com/


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment