Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Noam's Monsters by Shai Levinger BOOK REVIEW

 


Hello,readers!

I received Noam's Monsters by Shai Levinger to review on my blog!

This book is about a five year old boy named Noam that suffers from anxiety. He has monsters living in his tummy. The monsters are Worried Fearona, Spiteful Blames and Shaming Embarrassitis that ruins his mood and disrupts his mood..

Noam's isn't able to fix his problems himself. He goes to his parents for help. And I believe that's the right thing he has done.


This book does a great job explaining different anxieties to children. It also shows ways to try fix the problem,but the best solution is to get help from  trusted individuals. 

This is a very well-written kids book with a fun and educational story!

Very entertaining book. Definitely, worth a read!


I highly recommend this book!


If you are interested in this book, check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Noams-Monsters-children-behavioral-functions-ebook/dp/B087D254WF/


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment