Wednesday, July 29, 2020

We Can Do It!: Collection of Stories for Brave Little Kids by Daniel Gershkovitz BOOK REVIEW




Hello,readers!

I received "We Can Do It!" by Daniel Gershkovitz to review on my blog!

This book is a collection of well-written stories with a message to tell your children. It provides kids with lessons that they can use in everyday life. These stories are a great way to boost a child's self-esteem.

List of stories:

The Lion Cub: This story helps your child to distinguish between what's good and bad. And that you should learn from your mistakes.

 The Brave Fish: A great story to teach your child to never give up on their dreams.

The Little Ship: An interesting story that a good heart conquers all.

Lou the Cat: A story that teach you to never give in to peer pressure.

 I highly recommend it!

If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:



https://www.amazon.com/We-Can-Do-Stories-Little/dp/B086PLNNMD


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment