Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Sinocare Digital Thermometer REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received a Digital Thermometer from Sinocare to review on my blog!

This is a very reliable thermometer for people of all ages. It can be used for oral,armpitt or rectal use. You can change the degrees from Celsius to Fahrenheit within 3 seconds.



It has an automatic self-test, shutdown,battery display, temperature measuring range between 32.0 C and 42.0 C. Very easy to read LCD display screen,which you can easily read!



It comes with an easy to clean protective storage case. You can use a medical alcohol disinfectant wipe before and after each use.

Great to add to any first aid kit!

I highly recommend it!

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086152617

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment