Monday, July 6, 2020

Scare-Lee by Judith Young Man Saadon BOOK REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received "Scare-Lee: The girl who overcomes her fears"by Judith Youngman Saadon to review on my blog!

This book is about a young girl that tries to overcome her fears.

They call her Scare Lee, which isn't her real name. She lives in a village by the river. She is always afriad of things,such as wearing green,witches and tall trees. Scare Lee was known to keep her hair braided because she feared it would blow,during windy weather.

Her friends drank from the well that the green witch poisoned. She had to gain courageous to travel to the healer,in order to save her friends.

I was so amazed by the artwork. Very beautiful pictures!


This is a very well-written kids book with an inspiring and interesting story!


Very entertaining book. Definitely, worth a read!

I highly recommend it!

If you are interested in this book, check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Scare-Lee-overcomes-fears-Magical-Journey-ebook/dp/B086LBR1T5




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers






No comments:

Post a Comment