Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Birthday Cards Bulk 120 Count Assortment by Suphouse



Hello,readers!

I received a Birthday card bulk from Suphouse to review on my blog!



The box contains 120 assortment of 6 different types of birthday cards. The weight of the paper is high quality and not cheap. They card size is 4" W x 6" H. The envelopes are brown with heart stickers to seal it.



This is a perfect value for the money! The designs are adorable and classy. 

Great cards to give to family,friends, co-workers,etc.

I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086378C82


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment