Sunday, July 12, 2020

BottledJoy 1 Gallon Water Bottle with Straw REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received a 1 Gallon water bottle with straw from Bottled Joy to review on my blog!



This water bottle is marked with motivational words and time. You can add exactly 1 gallon of water to this bottle. It is the amount of water you should be consuming everyday.


The water is easy to carry with its convenient handle. There's also a pink and white strap that reads, a "Take It Now"screws and silicone gaskets that helps seals then the bottle. This bottle  has a button that allows the straw to pop up,when you need a sip of water.





The bottle has a wide mouth opening that makes it easy to add water and ice. Great to use for camping, traveling ,working-out and using on hot summer days.


Very easy to clean!

It is reusable,recyclable and environment-friendly.

I highly recommend it!

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0881SHXXF



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers


No comments:

Post a Comment