Friday, July 3, 2020

In My Heart's Footsteps by LaOr Paz Noyrozen BOOK REVIEW


A feeling of sadness and emptiness drove LaOr to leave on a quest. During this journey, while facing emotional hardship, she managed to set herself free from patterns and fixations to discover infinite love and strength inside her own self. This journey led her to write In My Heart's Footsteps, a book interlaced with elegance, humor and captivating wit that grants its readers a feeling of elevation, hope and pure joy.


Hello,readers!


I received "In My Heart's Footsteps" by LaOr Paz Noyrozen to review on my blog!

This is a very well-written self help book. The author gives her advice and understanding about how to achieve success and happiness. It is an amazing guide to follow.

This book will help you strive to be a better individual. The authors' words will encourage you to bring peace,love and joy to your life.

It has really has changed my thinking about different emotions that come in and out due to my situations. If you hold on to bad emotions it can ruin your mood and even life.

Very entertaining book. Definitely, a must buy!

I highly recommend this book!


If you are interested in this book, check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086FW6XFQ


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment