Saturday, July 18, 2020

Pure Biology Apple Cider Vinegar Clay Mask REVIEW


Hello,readers!

I received Apple Cider Vinegar Mask from Pure Biology to review on my blog!


The Apple Cider Vinegar Mask is a great product to add to my beauty routine. It smells so wonderful! And the clay mask feels so lightweight,yet very effective.

This product helps hydrate your skin,while reducing the signs of aging .The mask brightens and tightens my skin. It leaves my skin feeling youthful and refreshed.

The Activated Charcoal gently removes dirt from the pores and corrects the appearance of blemished skin.

This product includes:Vitamin A Retinol,Vitamin B,Vitamin C & Vitamin E to help even out your complexion and make your skin feel more smooth.



Bentonite Clay Mask:This indian healing clay bentonite clay face mask acts as a dark spot corrector and dark spot remover brightening face mask to even skin complexion.

Apple Cider Vinegar face mask: Exfoliates and helps smooth skin and improve texture and complexion.

Paraben-free.

Sulphate-free.

Cruelty-free.

Gluten-free.

Silicone-free.

Formulated in the USA.

I highly recommend this facial mask!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

www.purebiologyusa.com



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment