Saturday, December 12, 2020

Shalofer Women Christmas Maternity Top Pregnant Elf Costume T-Shirt REVIEW

 


Hello,readers!


I received a Christmas Maternity Elf Costume shirt from Shalofer to review on my blog!



I ordered the size L for a looser fit. I am 5'8 145 lbs. The maternity shirt is super cute and stretchy! Perfect for a growing belly.


Great to wear for holiday parties!


I highly recommend


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KDK3SPC


Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment