Friday, December 11, 2020

AnaiArui Green Tea Clay Mask REVIEW


Hello, readers!

I received Green Tea Clay Mask from AnaiArui to review on my blog! I always wanted to try out a Green Tea Clay Mask. I heard Green Tea is great for your skin and makes you look incredibly youthful!


The Green Tea Clay Mask is a great facial products to help remove the dirt and impurities from your skin. It is used to clear up blemish marks,blackheads,pimples and redness spots on your face.

This product helps minimizes the pores,deep-cleans,hydrates and moisturizes your skin.


Apply a small amount evenly on face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes to dry. Rinse face with water.


PH Balanced, Hypo-Allergenic, Paraben Free, No SLS, Non-Comedogenic, Not tested on animals


I highly recommend it!

-

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment