Sunday, December 13, 2020

PICKWILL Mixing Bowl Set REVIEW



Hello,readers!


I received a Mixing Bowl Set from PICKWILL to review on my blog! 

I've been doing a lot of baking,during the pandemic and was very excited to try out this product!


These mixing bowls have non slip rubber handles and bottom. They very easily fit inside each other to save room in your kitchen.


Very huge to bowls to fit salads, mixes,fruits, vegetables,etc. They are great to use as a serving,prep,salad,baking, soup bowls,etc. The larger bowl is great to use to store food in for later.


Features:
Non-slip baking bowl set.

Easy to clean kitchen bowls.

All-purpose:mixing, prepping, baking, serving, storage.

Baking bowl with measurement marks.

Mixing bowl with Pour Spout.


Very sturdy and easy to clean! 


These mixing bowls are not microwave safe! And it recommend washing the bowls by hand.



If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L3BZF4K


Disclaimer: I received one 

or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment