Thursday, December 10, 2020

Kai the Butterfly by Our Brown BOOK REVIEW


Kai the Butterfly teaches children the importance of preserving the environment and taking care of nature in cities. In it, children will learn about the pollination of flowers and the how vital butterflies are in this process - actively protecting nature.

This is Orit Brown Agami's second book. She is a journalist and author of children's books, as well as mother to three sons. Her books serve to promote care of the environment.



Hello, readers!

I received "Kai the Butterfly" by Orit Brown to review on my blog!

This is the second book I've read from author Orit Brown. I was so excited to another children's book by her!

Kai the Butterfly by Orit Brown is a wonderful and beautiful illustrated book for children. The book is very eye-catching and imaginative. A very thoughtful book to read as a family.

The story has a wonderful message about taking care of the environment and nature.

A very well-written story. 

Definitely,worth a read!


If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:




Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment