Thursday, December 10, 2020

Anai Arui Tumeric Clay Mask REVIEW




Hello,readers!


I received Turmeric Clay Mask from Anai Arui to review on my blog! I never tried out any Turmeric products before,so I was super excited to try it!



Turmeric is often used in India as a traditional medicine to heal wounds and remove scars, it can decrease the appearance of acne, and repair the acne scars.


Turmeric clay mask has antioxidants and natural ingredients, Vitamin C,Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid,Niacinamide and curcumin root extracts.


It helps with purifying,detoxifying and anti-aging. It is used to have a healing effect on dark spots and acne.


Ingredients:

Ascorbic acid, Allantoin, Glycerine, Cetearyl alcohol, Vitamin-e, Vitamin-c, Turmeric, Antioxidants, Fruit oil, Collagen, Hyaluronic-acid, Shea butter, Kaolin.



After Cleansing face, apply a small amount evenly ont face,avoid eyes and lips.Leave for 15-20 minutes to dry completely and then gently remove and rinse face with water. 



Turmeric with powerful antioxidant, can eliminates free radicals and resolves skin sagging, water retention, dullness and wrinkles.


Turmeric clay mask has strong antioxidant capacity, combine with Vitamin C, restores the look of radiance to dull skin, and works well to address uneven skin tone, leaving skin feeling soft, supple, and glowing.


PH Balanced, Hypo-Allergenic, Paraben Free, No SLS, Non-Comedogenic, Not tested on animals.

I highly recommend!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:





Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment