Monday, December 7, 2020

It's Not Too Late For Love by Yaffa Feigin-Reich BOOK REVIEW



When you follow your heart, it’s never too late for love.

At the age of 82, Shosh wants more from life. Three years after losing her husband Alex, she understands that she deserves to experience exciting and fulfilling love, despite her advanced age.

She meets and quickly confides in Mike, without knowing anything about his past about his relationship with her late husband. The love that sparks between them swiftly becomes a rollercoaster of dazzling passion and an extremely wild love life, accompanied by fractures of doubt and concerns that slowly come to light.
She begins to doubt Mike and tries to keep her distance, but at the same time loves him desperately and needs him by her side.

An extraordinary love story spanning two continents, but will Shosh and Mike manage to overcome the abyss that has opened between them?




Hello,readers!

I received "It's Not Too Late For Love" by Yaffa Feigin-Reich to review on my blog!

It's Not Too Late For Love is a beautifully written and romantic novel.

 Shosh is an 82 year old woman that lost her husband three years prior.  She wants to experience excitement and to love again. She falls in love with a man named Mike,but she's afriad that she might get her heartbroken. She tries to push him away,but she can't.

I enjoyed reading this story. I found it interesting because the love story is about older individuals. It definitely proves that you can find true love at any age.


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:




Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment