Tuesday, December 15, 2020

BALMSHOT lip balm REVIEW

 


Hello,readers!


I received some lip balms from BalmShot to review on my blog! I am excited to try out this product,since my lips become chapped a lot during the cold seasons. Very easy to apply. It feels great to wear. The lip balm flavors I received are: Classic, Pomegranate,Cool Mint and Vanilla Mint.


BALMSHOT is an amazing lip care product. It's made with high quality beeswax,aloe,SPF 15 sunscreen and other natural ingredients.

Gluten-Free. PABA-Free.

Made in the USA.

It has an interesting shotgun she design.


All proceeds from the sales of Pure Pink a d Pink Camo BALMSHOT are donated quarterly to the Mountain States Tumor Institute to help uninsured women pay for mammograms and breast cancer screenings.


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below;



Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment