Thursday, December 3, 2020

Life Aid packets REVIEW



Hello,readers!


I tried the can version of this product in the past. I noticed on their website they have these easy to use energy drink packets. LifeAid had a promotion that allows you to receive any two LifeAid drink packets for only $1 plus free shipping. So, I decided to give it a try!


You can choose from many types of drinks on the website. I chose the Recovery for performance and Immunity for restore. Each product is low calories and filled with the vitamins you need. 



There are no artificial sweeteners added to these drinks. I mixed my drink packet into a 16.9 oz water bottle. It tastes very good and has zero sugar.


A great dietary supplement!


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested these products,check out the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment