Tuesday, December 29, 2020

iwalu Colloidal Silver Immune Support


Hello,readers!


I received Colloidal Silver Immune Support from iWalu to review on my blog! 

This is a great product to use during the cold and flu seasons.



This product is great to use to boost your immune system. It is oxygen enriched distilled water. No additives, coloring or stabilizers. Free of allergens. No Gluten. GMO free.


Adults: 1 teaspoon,hold under tongue for 30 seconds,then swallow.

Children 4 years & older:1/2 teaspoon.


The product is tasteless. You can use it for individuals over  four years. Also,great to use for pets!


The bottle is unbreakable and BPA free.


Made in USA.


If you are interested in this product, check out the link below:


https://go.myiwalu.com/optin1598145901144


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment