Friday, December 11, 2020

AnaiArui Serum Capsules REVIEW

 

Hello, readers!


I received Serum Capsules from AnaiArui to review on my blog! I actually never seen a product like this before! These serum capsules are easy to use and very convenient! There are 25 capsules in the container. An amazing product to use for my daily skin routine!


These capsules contain c0ollagen and glycolic acid. Collagen is a protein that promotes youthful,plumped skin. Glycolic acid helps exfoliate the skin and improve texture revealing a brighter complexion. A great product to help brighten and lift skin.



Gently twist capsules to release serum inside. Spread in between hands and apply to face.


For All Skin Types.

PH Balanced.

Not tested on Animals.

Non-Comedogenic.

Hypo-Allergenic.

No SLS.

Paraben-Free.


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/COLLAGEN-SERUM-CAPSULE-FACE-FACIAL/dp/B07VWNVB4T


Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment