Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Instanatural Retinol Serum REVIEW

 


Hello, readers!


I received Retinol Serum from Instanatural to review on my blog!

Retinol Serum contains ingredients that helps prevent aging of the skin. It supports the skin's natural exfoliation process. It reduces discoloration of your skin.



The product contains Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide that hydrates and firm the appearance of your skin. You will notice the reduction of lines,wrinkles and discoloration on your skin.


The serum has antioxidants that defends the skin from harmful environmental aggressors. The serum  provide healthy skin support to maintain healthy bcollagen production and keep your skin soft and smooth.


This product is great for all skin types. It is geared towards discoloration,acne,lines and wrinkles.


Made without parabens,sls/sleep, mineral oil, formaldehyde releasers, synthetic dyes, petroleum, polyethylene glycol,DEA/MEA/TEA,unsafe preservatives and more.

Made in USA.

Great addition to your skin routine!

I highly recommend it!



If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment