Sunday, December 13, 2020

Christmas DIY Earring Kit REVIEW

 


Hello,readers!


I received a Christmas DIY Earring Kit from Linsoir Beads to review on my blog!


A great Christmas DIY earring kit! This is an earring kit that includes several pieces of cabochon setting post cups, rubber backs and Christmas earring.


The earring backs are made of stainless steel and. They are also hypoallergenic and doesn't tarnish or fade. Rubber stopper backings are used to keep the earrings in place. The cabochons are made of high quality glass with beautiful Christmas settings.The earrings are approximately 12 mm in size.


 This is a beautiful earring making kit for the holidays! Perfect to make with your family members!


I highly recommend it!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L61K9M4


Disclaimer: I received one 
or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment