Friday, June 5, 2020

Topsung Walkie Talkies REVIEW



Hello, readers!

I received some Walkie Talkies from Topsung to review on my blog!


These walkie talkies are a great communication tool for friends and family to use while camping and hiking. This product is lightweight,compact and durable radio comes with essential features,like NOAA weather channels and alerts. It has amazing reception and crystal clear sound.


The box contains: two Walkie Talkies,six batteries,1 USB cord and two wrist straps.

Each walkie talkies comes with three original AA batteries,which has a long battery life.



Key features:
NOAA and weather alert.
22 Channels.
38 CTCSS privacy code.
83 DCS privacy code.
Low battery alarm.
Scanning keypad lock.
Emergency alarm.
Wide/Narrow bandwidth.
VOX function Battery.
Save function.
Overcharge Protection Noise Reduction.



I highly recommend

If you are interested in this product, you can purchase at the link below:



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment