Friday, June 12, 2020

The Official Puzzle Book of the 1970's by Jenny Patterson BOOK REVIEW




Hello,readers!

I received an awesome 1970's crossword puzzle book by Jenny Patterson to review on my blog!


The topics in the puzzle book are Disco,Funk,Watergate,Kent State,the Panama Canal and much much more!




This puzzle book is great for the numerous fans of the 1970's. It allows you to relive the 1970's with each themed puzzle. Many reminders of how this was considered a great era by many.

The book is filled with word searches, trivia, double jumbles and many quotes from the show. 

Each of the puzzles relates to the locations,characters,and actors featured in the 1970's.





The clues and puzzles are in large print and easy on the eyes. The book is 8 1/2 X 11 in. size. Hours of great entertainment that's relaxing,enjoyable and fun!



A perfect gift for any fans of the 1970's!


I highly recommend this book!



If you are interested in this book, you can purchase at the link below:







Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment