Saturday, June 20, 2020

The Unofficial Jeopardy by Miranda Powell BOOK REVIEW




Hello,readers!

I received an awesome Jeopardy puzzle book by Miranda Powell to review on my blog!



This puzzle book is great for the numerous fans of the Jeopardy television series. It allows you to relive the show with each themed puzzle. Many reminders of how this was considered a great game show by many.



The book is filled with word searches that features interesting categories such as Biggest Jeopardy Winners,Celebrity Contestants,Popular Categories,Countries with a version of Jeopardy and Alex Trebek.


The clues and puzzles are in large print and easy on the eyes. The book is 8 1/2 X 11 in. size. Hours of great entertainment that's relaxing,enjoyable and fun!


A perfect gift for any fans of the Jeopardy! series

I highly recommend this book!

If you are interested in this book, you can purchase at the link below:






Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment