Monday, June 29, 2020

One Living Earth Restorative Night Cream REVIEW


Hello,readers!

I received Restorative Night Cream from One Living Earth to review on my blog!


The Restorative Night Cream is used to hydrate, rejuvenate and revive skin. It has a premium age defying formula that helps reduce wrinkles.

The anti-aging moisturizer helps to fix dehydration and dryness on your delicate skin. It fills in fine lines and wrinkles,while brightening your skin.

Great to use for uneven skin tones, wrinkles,dark spots, dullness and elasticity.




MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Passionflower Extract, Lemon Extract, Grape Extract, Pineapple Extract, Cucumber, Aloe Vera and Mineral Oils. 


This night cream is fragrance-free that gives your skin a more youthful look.This product is gluten-free,sulfate-free, cruelty-free and never tested on animals. The cream is non-greasy and leaves no residue.

A great moisturizer to use during the morning and night!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for a discounted price in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment