Friday, June 12, 2020

Criminal Justice by Michael J. Allen BOOK REVIEW




No one challenges the Voidrunners. No one robs their Rails. No one can beat their AI.



Not until desperation forces one young man and his friends to defy the impossible.


A motley crew of asteroid miners stage a hack on an FTL ship accelerator in a desperate act of piracy. Fate turns against them even before the heist begins. Reeling from complications, they raid the luxury liner caught in their trap only to face graver dangers...like betrayal.


Hello, readers!

I received "Criminal Justice" by Michael J. Allen to review on my blog.

"Criminal Justice" by Michael J. Allen was an intriguing short story. I was quickly drawn into this science fiction story from start to finish. 

I wish the story went more into detail with the characters. I hope there is a prequel or sequel to this book. There are so many questions I would love to know about one of the main characters Tina.

Definitely, worth a read!

If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VBK4ZQJ



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment