Saturday, June 27, 2020

A Year of Sudoku: 365 Fun and Challenging Puzzles by Jenny Patterson BOOK REVIEW


Hello,readers!

I received an awesome "A Year of Sudoku" puzzle book by Jenny Patterson  to review on my blog!


This puzzle book is great for the numerous fans of the Sudoku puzzles. 

The book is filled with 365 Sudoku puzzles. It also has big grids for easy solving.


The sudoku puzzles are in large print and easy on the eyes. The book is 8 1/2 X 11 in. size. Hours of great entertainment that's relaxing,enjoyable and fun!

A perfect gift for any fans of the Sudoku puzzles!

I highly recommend this book!

If you are interested in this book, you can purchase at the link below:




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment