Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Sunny's Heart by Na'ama Gal BOOK REVIEW

 


Hello,readers!

I received Sunny's Heart by Na'ama Gal to review on my blog!

This book provides a kid-friendly illustrations about a young boy named Sunny that has a big heart. Sunny can feel everything,large or small,since his heart is so big,it can feel all.


This kids book does a great job explaining different emotions and feelings to children. It also shows ways to deal with being frustrated.


This is a very well-written kids book with a fun and educational story!

Very entertaining book. Definitely, a must buy!


I highly recommend this book!



If you are interested in this book, check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Sunnys-Heart-children-identify-satisfied-ebook/dp/B08BKMXCY2



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment