Friday, June 26, 2020

Earjoy ear plugs REVIEW




Hello,readers!

I received some awesome ear plugs from EarJoy to review on my blog!


These earplugs are made of soft silicone,which allows you to easily attach to your ears.

EarJoy silicone earplugs helps reduce the noise in your surroundings. The silicone putty earplugs are great to use when swimming or other water sports. It is very effective with blocking the entry of water.

These earplugs are suitable for long use. They are almost invisible band fits perfectly. The waterproof rubber seal protects it from moisture. You can take it anywhere. 

The sleeping earplugs come with an box for easy storage with the companies name on front.


1. Dry your ears before use and twist the earphones into a suitable shape.

2. Place a clean, dry ball at the ear canal opening and gently squeeze until it is completely sealed.

3. While removing, keep your ear pressed and gently lift the edge of the earplug to remove it.


Definitely,worth a purchase!


I highly recommend this product!


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B083T9CB54?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment