Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Healthy Sleep pills REVIEW

Hello,readers!

I received Healthy Sleep from Healthy One to review on my blog!



Healthy Sleep pills promotes a healthy sleep cycle, decrease chronic pain,reduce anxiety,calm brain activity and regulate the body to aid in falling and staying asleep.

I've been taking this product for a week and I feel more relaxed and able to sleep easily.

No sugars or artificial stimulations were added to this product.

This product contains all natural ingredients,which includes:Valerian, Melatonin,Lemon Balm,L-Tryptophan,Goji, Chamomile,Aswagandha,Gaba,
Passion Flower,L-Taurine,St. John's Wart, Skullcap,L-Theanine, Inositol,5-HTP,Hops,Calcium Carbonate,Vitamin B6,Magnesium Citrate.


This product is available in bottles that consists of 60 capsules. The 60 capsules bottles are 1 month supply. 

As a dietary supplement take two veggie capsules once a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before bedtime with 8oz. glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.

 I highly recommend this product!

If you are interested in this product, check out the link below:

www.healthyone.us



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment