Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Anacis Vela Contour Firm Cream REVIEW





Hello,readers!

I received Vela Contour Firming Cream from Anacis to review on my blog!

This is a great firming cream that helps lift,firm and shape your skin! I've been using it for a week in the morning and my skin feels smoother and firmer. 

 The product has a very light scent. The cream is non-greasy,so you don't have to worry about it dripping on your clothing. It contains 30 ml of cream.


The firming cream has a regenerate formula that is devoted to give your face volume and skin elasticity.  It reshapes chin and neck contour for visible 3D effect, increase elasticity and firmness,and improves skin smoothness and texture.

An amazing product to help reduce fine lines,wrinkles and saggy skin!


I highly recommend this product!I 

If you are interested
in this product,check out the link below:

https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id=0&facet=brand%3AAnacis&query=neck+firming+cream


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers


No comments:

Post a Comment