Thursday, June 25, 2020

Brazilian Bottox Expert Thermo Mask REVIEW



Hello,readers!

I received Brazilian Bottox Expert Thermo Mask from Nutree to review on my blog!

The Bottox Expert thermal mask helps with treating my damaged dry hair. The Summer hot weather has made my hair frizzy,dry and hard to manage. I've been using this product for a little over a week and my hair feels soft,smooth and very manageable.


This product contains: Marine Collagen and Glutamic Acid with Almond oil.


REPAIRS HAIR STRANDS, REDUCES VOLUME, ADS SHINE.WORKS WITH ALL HAIR TYPES, HAS NO FUMES OR SMELL. ANTI-HUMIDITY SYSTEM FOR 2 MONTHS. BRIGHT SOFT AND DISCIPLINED HAIR.

I highly recommend it!


If you're interested in this product,check out the link below:

www.nutreeprofessional.com






Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment