Thursday, January 9, 2020

Trail of Blood by Uzi Eilam BOOK REVIEW


Two old friends find themselves on a bloody collision course.



Dr. Gideon Ben Ari was convinced he had found peace and quiet at last.

But a murderous terror attack that leaves dozens of children dead, forces him to postpone his plans and assist the Israeli Mossad in its hunt for the perpetrators of this abominable crime.


With the Mossad hot on his tail, Nimer Al Khaladi, the terrorist, does not rest for a moment. He is already planning a new attack, one that will resound around the world for years to come.

In collaboration with Iran and North Korea he is working on long range missiles armed with nuclear warheads, an ambitious project that if brought to fruition, could destroy the fragile world balance.

Now, Gideon and Nimer are on a collision course. Neither is aware that the pursuer and the pursued have already met in the past and any decision they each make from now on might affect their future and that of the entire region…


MY REVIEW:

Hello,readers!

I received "Trail of Blood" by Uzi Eilam to review on my blog.

I found this book to be quite captivating. It is a very jaw-dropping mystery/suspense book.

Numerous of twists and turns within each chapter of the book.  I was drawn in to the story from the first page of the book.

Two old friends find themselves on a bloody collision course.

Dr. Gideon thought he found peace atlast. It was all disrupted by a murderous terror attack,which caused many of children to die.

 He decides to place his plans on hold and helps the Israeli Mossad to help locate the culprits that are responsible for this henious crime.

I'll definitely read more of Uzi Eilam books in the near future. I enjoyed this book for the mystery aspects and tons of thrilling action. I personally would enjoy reading a sequel to this book.

I highly recommend this book!
5 stars!

If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V7HDM7G


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment