Monday, January 20, 2020

SUMPRI Silicone Ice Ball Molds REVIEW


SUMPRI is a leader in product quality and style. They make easy to use, brilliantly simple gadgets designed to be elegant and functional. They are a well-known and trusted American household brand name. Their products have lightweight, compact, and mobile design and make life enjoyable and fun.


MY REVIEW:

Hello, readers!

I was contacted by Sumpri to review their ice cube balls on my blog.


This product is designed with two parts that ensures a tight closure. It has an extra thick silicone mold that allows you too easily get ice cubes without having them crack or chip.



These extra large 2.5 inch
ice spheres will keep your drinks 10 times longer than an average ice cube. The cubes melts very slowly,so you don't have to worry about your drink having a watery taste.



Perfect for any drink!

Easy to clean. FDA approved. BPA-free.

It also came with free Stainless Steel Coctail Picks.





These ice trays are a perfect gifts, for engagements, Christmas, birthdays, wedding anniversary, Valentine’s Day, bride and groom, honeymoon, bachelorette party, bridal shower gift or any other cute reason you want to show appreciation.

   
You can purchase this product at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NYH6LF8



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


1 comment: