Thursday, January 16, 2020

RegenaLife REVIEW


RegenaLife is committed in developing the best and cleanest products with quality as our top priority. We have always been a product company first then a networking company delivering the purest organic whole foods and supplements for optimal health and healthy aging.


Humic & Fulvic Minerals are complex plant derived micro-nutrients which originate back 359 million years ago during the Carboniferous period. During this time, the Earth was thriving with plant life and mineral rich souls produced a profusion of lush green forests,fruits and vegetables full of vital minerals our bodies need. Today's soils produce less minerals due to over farming and pesticide use.



Hello, readers!

I received a lovely package in the mail from RegenaLife.


I was sent the Humic & Fulvic: Anti-Aging Skin Regenerator.


I used this product for over a week and I have seen a great difference in my skin. My skin is smoother,brighter and glowing.

I normally use this spray on my face after a shower. And then I use a moisturizer followed by my favorite makeup.

The spray comes in 4 ounce bottle. There's barely a scent with this product.

The ingredients in this product are all natural. It consists of Fulvic minerals,Aloe,Witch Hazel,Black Willow Bark,Green Tea, Sugarcane,Seaweed,Mango, Pineapple and Cranberry Extract.

Fulvic minerals contain all of the essential nutrients & minerals to support a healthy lifestyle.

Benefits of this spray:

- Revitalizing skin cells.

-Naturally smoothes mature skin.

-Promotes a healthy & youthful glow.

- Replenishes lost minerals.

-Detoxifies.

-Brings relief from psoriasis and eczema.

-Relieves burns,acne,rashes,bug bite and other skin conditions.

I highly recommend this product!

If you are interested in RegenaLife products, check out the link below:

www.regenalife.net






Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


1 comment: