Sunday, January 26, 2020

Lighten Life Whiskey Set REVIEW



Hello,readers! 

 I received a package from Lighten Life to review on my blog!

The Whiskey set came in this lovely wooden box with the company's name "Lighten Life" carved on the front.


This box is made of hard pine wood material. It has a hatch on
 the front to keep all of the items secure and won't allow it to fall out.

The glasses are able to hold any of your favorite liquors. I am no liquor drinker,so this item will definitely a great gift for a friend of mine.

Very high quality Whiskey set!


Lighten Life Whiskey gift set contains:

2 Stainless Steel Chilling Balls

2-11oz. Whiskey Glasses

2 Cork Coasters

1 Tongs

1 Wooden Box


Perfect for home kitchen, bar, office, whiskey accessories tools. Great for Groomsmen - Best man gift, Wedding & Graduation gift - Father's Day or Anniversary gift for him. Thanksgiving Day St Patrick’s Day Valentine’s day Easter Boss’s day Xmas gift for dad – superior quality packaging box appreciates the value of your gift. 


If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment