Thursday, January 9, 2020

The Bubble Match by Merav Tuson Vardy BOOK REVIEW





His heart is hard as stone.

But a mystery woman may be about to change that.



"I don't understand – what good is a relationship? Thanks, but… no thanks. I prefer my relationships with women to be like a no-obligation gym membership: burning calories with as little drama as possible".
This was the motto guiding the life of Kim Ji-Yun, CEO of the Bubble Corporation, the most eligible bachelor in Asia, a computer genius, heartless, and haunted by his past.

Kim’s father invented the Bubble technology which allows the storage of memories, feelings and thoughts exactly as they were at the time of their recording.

Due to a bug in the system, Ji-Yun begins to share his memories with a mystery woman named Mee-Ok. From the moment he discovers this Wonderful Bug, he becomes addicted to a girl he does not know.

After a long time, he is willing to risk his heart again, but fate has a different plan in store for him…


MY REVIEW:

Hello,readers!

I received the book, "The Bubble Match" by Merav Tuson Vardy to review on my blog.

This book is a very intriguing read. I haven't read an actual romance novel in a very long time.

I actually never read any of Vardy's book before. And it was a very interesting book that I wouldn't have never discovered on my own.  This book definitely reminded of one of those Korean dramas that I use to be desperately obsessed and addicted  to.

The characters in the romance novel are the CEO of Bubble Corporation, Ji-Yun and the mysterious woman named Mee-Ok.

Ji-Yun is one of those type of men that doesn't want a serious committed relationship with any woman. His heart is made of stone. He's the type that person that prefers the company of various different women, rather than just one.

His views on love pretty much changes when he meets Mee-Ok. He falls in love with her,yet she's a mystery to him.
You can feel a captivating connection between these two characters.

I greatly enjoyed reading this book. It's definitely worth a read.

I highly recommend this book!


If you are interested in this book,check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Bubble-Match-Merav-Tuson-Vardy/dp/1086530276


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.







No comments:

Post a Comment