Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Creme Shop- Hello Kitty Apple Essence Serum REVIEW

Hello,readers!

I've been trying out this new Hello Kitty brightening essence serum for over a month now. And it helped greatly with allowing my complexion to become more even. I would wake up every morning and apply this serum to my face after showering. I love the apple scent of the serum,it smells yummy!


Shake bottle before using and wait for beads to settle. Apply 2-5 drops and gently massage onto cleansed skin,focusing on the driest areas. Apply moisturizer for best results.


This serum is made in Korea and contains 30ml of brightening serum. This product can last up to 6 months.
100% cruelty-free. Not tested on animals.




This was a great buy!

I highly recommend this product!

If you are interested in this product,check out the link below:




No comments:

Post a Comment