Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The Love Club of Amsterdam Avenue by Cleo Long BOOK REVIEW






The world’s most exclusive club is about to expose its secrets…

Cindy, Laura, Ellen, and Olivia, all savvy, successful New York career women, are the founding members of a very special secret society.


 They call it the Love Club of Amsterdam Avenue, and its sole purpose is indulgence in every pleasure known to woman…eating, drinking and swapping exciting, candid confessions of their happiest, wackiest, most intriguing and gratifying erotic encounters.

“It’s not that I regret that night,” muses Club member Laura. “But in every woman’s life there are secret memories, so private that she only lets herself remember them in the middle of the night, under the covers, when no one can see her blush…"

Some of the juicy tales the members share over their Club’s lavish, hedonistic dinners.


Hello,readers!

I received "Love Club of Amsterdam of Avenue" by Cleo Long to review on my blog.


MY REVIEW:

The book is about four friends that get together every couple of months for a girls day/night filled with sharing stories and cooking. They tend to
talk about their sexual interactions and fantasties.

The reason for this love club is  to be open and honest about their deepest secrets and pleasures of their love lives.

Each story they tell is quite spicy and sensual.

If you are looking for a book about friendship,good food and spicy story-telling---this book is for you!

This book can make you reminsce about some of your own spicy memory!

I highly recommend this book!



If you are interested in this book, check out the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Love-Club-Amsterdam-Avenue/dp/1692749374



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



1 comment:

  1. If I find this book in Turkey, surely I will buy and read it :)

    ReplyDelete